Monday, September 15, 2008

Cloud 9 Salon and Spa Fashion Show for Charity


On Saturday, November 8, 2008, Cloud 9 Salon and Spa will be holding their Annual Fashion Show for Charity. This event benefits 3 charities, PediPlace, New Horizons Children's Home and the Sue Weaver C.A.U.S.E. I will be donating my services again this year to photograph the event. One thing that is different this year is that I will be set up to offer Portraits to the guests to further benefit the charities. You can have your portrait taken on an elegant background for $20 and that will include a 5x7 Portrait delivered in a mat ready for framing. I will also offer packages and other print sizes that can be ordered that evening or later on my website. This is a great way to help out these 3 charities. As always I will also have a Certificate for a Portrait Session and 1 - 11x14 print that you can bid on in the silent auction. Please visit the Cloud 9 website for more details and information.

No comments: